We are looking to hire a talented and hardworking Hardware Engineer. You will be playing a crucial role in BL!XT's product development and shaping the product as it is going to the market. In your initial position you will be mainly responsible for the development and production of the BL!XT Solid State Circuit Breaker, while later you will also be able to participate in other development projects in BL!XT.
We are a small team that have fun together as well as we have a close collaboration. We value each other!" We are looking forward to welcome our new Software Engineer to the team. For this position, you are offered a working day consisting of a wide range of activities that will strengthen your understanding and gives you valuable experience. If you are thrilled by this opportunity, don't hesitate to apply now!
Electronics Engineer is someone who designs and debugs electronic circuits, and also layouts printed circuit boards. Since our products are mostly “electronics in a box”, for us, the “Double-E” Engineer is someone who takes care of the “hardware guts” of our devices.
To ensure success as a Hardware Engineer, you should exhibit a meticulous and analytical approach to your work. Ultimately, a skilled Engineer will work methodically to identify and design hardware systems that perfectly adapt to the specifications.
You should enjoy working in a fast paced environment and being part of the product design process at all stages. You will be involved in design, testing, certification and industrialization of the products.
We Hire for Attitude
Attitude is everything. It is OK if you don’t know something. If you are willing to learn, we will be open to giving you a shot at this job.
We Hire for the Long Haul
We actively avoid hiring “job butterflies” (people who jump from job to job, staying only for short periods of time).
- MSc in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or similar experience
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English and preferably Swedish
To be successful with us, we see that you have prior experience in some of the following areas:
- Experience with design capture tools (like Altium, Eagle or KiCad but Altium preferred)
- Experience with circuit design, PCB layout and spice simulations
- Experience with Power Electronics, analog and digital design
- Solid understanding of EMC issues
- Experience with the design, prototyping, testing, certification, production and industrialization
- Familiar with manufacturing processes and able to interact with manufacturing partners- Basic embedded software skills
- Experience with production testing
- Hands on experience with soldering and rapid prototyping
This job is not all about technical knowledge. This asks for communicative skills, a positive attitude and supportive personality. Besides all this, you have good presentation skills and comfortable working in a start up.
HOW DO WE SEE THE FUTURE?
A day at Blixt is never dull and you are most welcome to bring new ideas to the table. The future is bright at Blixt.
For more information please contact Jeanette Walters 0733434766, Recruitment Consultant Science & Engineering