The team is responsible for the high level design of Control& Communication products always ensuring that those products fit into the overall system and fulfil customer expectations relating to function, quality and cost.
The position product manager is placed in the "platform management and architecture" team. Other roles within the team are system "solution architects" and "release manager".
The product manager will work together with product managers for other systems, for vehicle TCMS and for global product management.
The job position Product Manager exists to manage product strategy, product roadmaps and the product data repository. Other tasks involve communication with users (customers) relating to products, product selection and product evolution.
- Maintain the product strategy and product book
- Maintain the product roadmap
- Manage the product data repository
- Prepare and present customer information relating to products
- Meet and discuss functional needs. Conclude and translate into plans
- Lead regular issue follow up meetings
- Create KPI's and report
WHAT WE OFFER:
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative. You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
Bombardier Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in engineering, preferably in electronics and/or software
- Some experience of control and embedded systems.
- Previous experience in product management
- Skilled in using Microsoft office